Shape those arms and get rid of the jiggle with a mix of cable, dumbbell and body-weight exercises to keep your body guessing.
- 50 push ups
- 50 crunches on swiss ball
- 20R hammer curls with dumbbell (15#, 12.5, 12.5)
- 50R dips
- 20R skull crushers (10, 10, 10)
- 50R drop sets 10/20/20: 15#, 10, 5
- 30R Jack knife sit ups on bench
- Note: repeat circuit 3 times with no rest between exercises. Rest 10-30 seconds between sets.
- 30R Tri pull down, rope attachment (45#,45,45)
- 30R Hammer, rope attachment (35#, 25, 25)
- 20R Tri extensions (50#, 45, 45)
- 20R Cable curl, straight bar (45#, 45, 45)
- Note: Repeat circuit 3 times, no rest between exercises, no rest between sets.
Jump rope 1 minute
30R Hanging leg raise – 2 sets
- 15R plank tucks with swiss ball (in pushup position with feet on swiss ball, pull ball in bringing knees to your chest, then roll back out into plank/pushup position = 1R)
- 10R plank on swiss ball rolling to extend arms out and then pull back in (basically the reverse of the above = 1R)
- Note: repeat circuit 3 times, no rest between sets or exercises