Killer shoulder workout by Kattie Fleece of Fleece Fitness and Momma on the Move blog! I LOVE shoulder day and love getting shoulder workouts from people who love the muscle group – they usually go nuts with it (which is exactly what I want!).
Below is my version of her workout
Do 3 sets of each exercise with minimal breaks in between. 12-15 reps each.
- Shoulder Press on Smith Machine @ 30 lbs.
- Arnold Press @ 20 lbs.
- Front Plate Raises @ 25 lbs.
- Shrug to Shoulder Press @ 15 lbs. dumbbells
- Upright Rows with Barbell @ 40 lbs.
- Rear Delt Cable Pull @ 55 lbs.
“End with SUPERSETS to really feel the burn”
- First Set (repeat 3-4 times)
- -Reverse Grip Lat Pulldown @ 85 lbs./12 reps
- -Shoulder Press with Dumbells @ 25 lbs./10 reps
- Second Set (repeat 3-4 times)
- -Seated Rows on cables @ 85 lbs./12 reps
- -Lat Raises @ 10 lbs./12 reps
Woot! Great workout. Afterwards I rewarded myself with fresh spinach and green beans dropped, at the last cooking-minute, into my boiling chicken (and homemade stock).