I never crave sweets, but golly…the past couple weeks I have been haunted by the sneaky urge. Once every now and then I think its good to “indulge” a little – gotta stay sane – but as a lifestyle I do try to avoid sweets.
Lately, my method to combat the cravings is to do one of the following:
- Drink more water and reassess in 15 minutes
- Eat handful of berries and almonds
- Eat 1/2 C oatmeal with cinnamon and truvia
- Gave a small non-fat, sugar free green tea latte
- Eat 1/2 cup cottage cheese
Sometimes it just doesn’t cut it, so I finally buckled and baked myself a treat. Check out my clean and SWEET (and chocolate!) recipe: Chocolate-Chip Cakies, Cleaned up!
Issue# 5,798 resolved…now on to Issue #5,799: heartburn haha