I think of New Year’s resolutions like a list of things I want to do in the new year. Because they are realistic and always things I am excited about, I so enjoy fulfilling my resolutions. 🙂 I love it!
- Get in the Word at least twice a day – an ongoing goal, but this year hey, let’s really make this happen!
- I will be participating in postaday2011 , but my goal is to not just post for the sake of posting. I will be striving to post meaningful content of 3 main categories of fitness: tips&tricks, figure athlete journey, personal thoughts
- Travel – always a yearly goal 🙂
- Perfect my Ilonggo (my family’s native tongue)
- Begin studying Tagalog (Philippine National dialect)
- Produce a piece of art once a month (including writing a children’s book)
- Work on a new piano piece each month – I will create a binder and add the pieces so that at the end of the year I will have collection of my 2011 music
- Play the cello
- Wakeboard more this year
- Knit a beanie
I do not normally make this many resolutions…usually the list is around 5-7 🙂
Set your New Year’s goals and complete them! Here are some links you may find helpful:
- New Years Resolutions that Work by Scott Berkun, author of 3 bestsellers. Check out: http://www.scottberkun.com
- My Goal Guide recommended to me by Deb from the http://www.WaxingRoom.com, best waxer in the DFW!
- Smart New Years Resolutions by the wordpress team