Eating the same thing every day is sometimes hard when you really really really just want a burger today, but most days I can go through the day’s food fairly mindlessly.
Working out consistently has become the norm, but cardio bleh…if it is a cardio-only day I have a tough time getting out the door. Sweat pants are my cryptonite along with pizza. Once I put on sweat pants…I’m begging anyone who will listen to tell me it’s ok to stay home. Pizza I found out is the one food that I cannot resist.
Things I worry about
- I worry that I will become over obsessed with practicing my smile or my stance in the mirror
- donning a bikini for my trainer, Susan Groshek, so she can tell me how much I need to bust my butt in the final weeks
- rebounding badly after my show
- that my legs won’t trim out like they need to
- being the fattest one on stage